Knowledge Base

Can I fill the wet area or brook on my property?

Not without a permit from the Canton Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Agency (IWWA). The IWWA's Authorized Agent should be contacted at 860-693-7892 prior to any planned activity in a wetlands or a watercourse.
Updated 5/18/2016 12:59 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!