Knowledge Base

How do I modify a boundary line/ record a lot line adjustment?

Major boundary adjustments that modify property lines shown on an approved, recorded subdivision map are also subject to staff review to insure conformance to the Town’s zoning regulations, and if they modify the property/ lot lines of a lot created by subdivision approved by the Planning and Zoning Commission, the proposed boundary adjustment (lot line revision) must be submitted to the Planning and Zoning Commission for review.


Updated 5/18/2016 12:37 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!