6/6/2018 - 06/06/2018
I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful late spring weather and these long hours of sunlight! It is hard to believe that summer and all the fun it brings is almost upon us. There is so much to see, do and enjoy in Canton in the coming months, and I wanted to remind you of just a few upcoming events and special places to visit.
• The Summer Concert Series at Mills Pond Park kicks off June 21st, but don't miss the Canton High School bands performing TONIGHT, June 6, 2018, from 6pm-7pm at Mills Pond!
• The family fun event of the summer, Collinsville Hot!, will be on Saturday, July 21st, all day, in downtown Collinsville.
• Eat well and support local farmers at the Collinsville Farmer’s Market, which begins on Sunday, June 10th and continues every Sunday until October 21st, rain or shine.
• If you are wondering what to do with the kids when school gets out, there are great summer Kid Camps and other programs through the Park & Rec Department.
• The delicious annual tradition of the Canton Lobster Fest continues on August 17-19th.
• Spend your hot summer afternoons at Mills Pond with a Pool Membership.
• Stay cool, find some great books, learn new things, and see friends on hot days at the Canton Public Library.
Wishing you a happy, healthy, fun-filled and memorable Summer!
Leslee B. Hill