Skip to content

HOUGH BLOCK - 124 Main Street

Files & Documents >> Visitor Documents >> Walking Tours (text) >> HOUGH BLOCK - 124 Main Street

UPDATED - Key Points regarding Revaluation & Phase In Information - CLICK HERE 

 

Click here for the 2024 Town Budget Meeting Schedule

FEMA Flood Map Changes/Appeal Process (2/28/24-5/28/24)


18R. HOUGH BLOCK - 124 Main Street
   

Next  Red Tour List

This three story structure was built in 1867 of the same Foster block as the Collins Company office building. Now a realty office, it was once occupied by the village hardware store. It has also hosted a number of other businesses over the years, including a grocery, drug store and bicycle shop. The second and third stories are now apartments. The second floor once housed Miss Lucy Carr’s Millinery Shop. The third floor was the Masonic Hall for many years and was later occupied by other fraternal organizations.