The Town Hall Parking Lot will be closed on Tuesday, March 19th, from 7am to noon.  Street parking is available and we anticipate the parking lot to re-open in the afternoon. In addition, the lower (basement) entrance to the Town Hall will be closed from 7am-noon. Please contact DPW for any questions 860-693-7863.

Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022

Click Here for Directions

Fire Marshal's Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a permit to burn?

Yes, if you need to know specifics about what can be burned contact the Fire Marshal’s office at 693-7857.

What is the Permit fee to burn?

The fee is $15.

What is the fee for a blasting permit?

The fee is $60 and you must have a license to blast.

What are the hours of operation?

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:15am-4:30pm; Wednesday 8:15am-6:45pm; Friday 8:15am-12noon.

Do I need a permit to remove an underground storage tank?

No, there is no permit requirement to remove an underground tank.