Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022


Click Here for Directions

Cavalry Cemetery, Collins Road

  

In 1914 Saint Patrick’s Church purchased this land where Samuel Collins’ estate once stood, after the mansion burned on January 30, 1912. Calvary was dedicated and the first burial was in 1915. When the Nepaug Reservoir was being built in 1915, 174 bodies were removed from “St. John's Cemetery” to Calvary Cemetery.