Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022


Click Here for Directions

Rufus Garrett House, 30 Simonds Avenue

  

Built in 1784, it was owned by Theodore Pettibone when Samuel Collins rented a room here when he first came to what would become Collinsville. In 1914, it was used as a dormitory for men working on Nepaug Reservoir.