Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022


Click Here for Directions

Trinity Church, 55 River Road

    

The church began with a small group holding services in the Engine House on Center Street. Trinity Parish was incorporated in 1875 and the cornerstone of the church building laid in November of that year. Originally on a lot donated by businessman John Wheelock on Maple Avenue, the first service was held in May 1876. Due to parking problems, the need for more classroom space, and other issues the church was moved to its current location on River Road in the 1960s where it has since been expanded.