Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022


Click Here for Directions

Collinsville Junction—High St Station, corner of Dyer Ave & Allen Place

  

This decrepit shed-like structure was built around 1925 by the Central New England Railroad. It’s one of the few stations of that company remaining in Connecticut. It has been moved a short distance from its original location. It stood in the center of a track wye, enabling trains traveling in either direction to back down to Collinsville center. Collinsville was served by two railroads before the middle of the twentieth century, the other being the New Haven & Northampton, better known as the Canal Line.