Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022


Click Here for Directions

Linus & Vonley Barber House, 22 Barbourtown Road

    

Built in 1843 of stone quarried from the rear of the site, the house was in the Lamphier family from 1866 until 1944 when it was sold to long time Canton librarian Margaret H. Perry and physicist entrepreneur Thomas M. Perry (who later gathered investors to buy the Collins Company buildings after the firm went out of business). The stone walls are about two feet thick. Scott Perry runs Canton’s last dairy farm on the site.