Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022


Click Here for Directions

Canton Center Congregational Church, 184 Cherry Brook Road

    

Established as the West Simsbury Ecclesiastical Society in 1750, the first church on this site was erected in 1763. The current building was dedicated in January 1815. It underwent extensive interior renovation in 1874 when a gothic style interior was installed. In 1968, the original interior was restored.