Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022


Click Here for Directions

Canton Inn, 144 Albany Turnpike

   

Built as a residence by Joseph Dailey in 1808, it has housed a series of restaurants since the mid twentieth century when it was known as the Canton Inn. Later it was the Black Dog Tavern and Margaritas. Mr. Dailey, and later his sons, manufactured light carriages known as “chariottees” which were shipped to southern states.