Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022


Click Here for Directions

Old Baptist Church, 186 Albany Turnpike

    

Founded in 1783, this church building was built in 1807 on the Canton Green and is the oldest church building in town. It was moved in 1838 to the north side of Albany Turnpike by yokes of oxen. In 1986, the building was sold and moved back from the road where it has been used for various commercial purposes. A new church on Dowd Avenue was dedicated in 1988.