Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022


Click Here for Directions

Gallery on the Green, 5 Canton Green Road

    

Constructed as a school in 1872, it was the fourth school building in the area and served in that capacity until 1949. Afterward, it was owned by the Canton Volunteer Fire Company. In 1960, the Gallery on the Green opened its doors. It’s operated by the Canton Artists’ Guild, Connecticut’s oldest running such organization.