Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022


Click Here for Directions

LUTHERAN CHURCH AND PARSONAGE 

        

Organized in 1884, St. Mathew’s Lutheran Church was dedicated in 1894. For the first 50 years, worship and instruction were in German. Children of the congregation were taught for free each Saturday, others were welcome for fifty cents per month. As late as 1956, the church still had over 200 members. When the congregation moved to Avon in 1963 the church and parsonage were converted into apartments.