Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022


Click Here for Directions

HOUGH BLOCK - 124 Main Street 

      

  This three story structure was built in 1867 of the same Foster block as the Collins Company office building. Now a realty office and hair salon, it was once occupied by the village hardware store. It has also hosted a number of other businesses over the years, including a grocery, drug store and bicycle shop. The second and third stories are now apartments. The second floor once housed Miss Lucy Carr’s Millinery Shop. The third floor was the Masonic Hall for many years and was later occupied by other fraternal organizations.