Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022


Click Here for Directions

CANTON TRUST COMPANY 

      

Approximately where the Valley House parking lot lies, once stood an elegant two story masonry building with a Greek revival entrance. It was constructed in 1904 for the Canton Trust Company which did business there until 1916 when poor investments resulted in a shortage of cash and the doors were closed. The steel, fire proof vault contained 50 safe deposit boxes. The building eventually became derelict and was demolished in the 1960s.