Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022

Click Here for Directions

Name Changes

Property owners in the Town of Canton whose name has changed because of marriage, divorce, adoption etc. may file a Certificate of Change of Name with the Town Clerk.  The filing fee is $53.  This filing will affect only your Canton property records.  All other changes must be done with the appropriate office i.e. Department of Motor Vehicles, Probate, etc.