Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022

Click Here for Directions

Military Discharge

Original DD214s or certified copies of DD214s may be filed with the Town Clerk's office.  Once the DD214 is filed with the Town, this information is shared with the Office of the Assessor.  Any veteran who served in the military during a time of war may be eligible for a tax exemption on their home or automobile.

Listing files in 'Military Discharge Documents'