The First Selectman's Corner
Continued from the Home page...
in the coming months, and I wanted to remind you of just a few upcoming events and special places to visit.
• The Summer Concert Series at Mills Pond Park kicks off June 21st, but don’t miss the Canton High School bands performing TONIGHT, June 6, 2018 from 6pm-7pm at Mills Pond!
• The family fun event of the summer, Collinsville Hot!, will be on Saturday, July 21st, all day, in downtown Collinsville.
• Eat well and support local farmers at the Collinsville Farmer’s Market, which begins on Sunday, June 10th and continues every Sunday until October 21st, rain or shine.
• If you are wondering what to do with the kids when school gets out, there are great summer Kid Camps and other programs through the Park & Rec Department.
• The delicious annual tradition of the Canton Lobster Fest continues on August 17-19th.
• Spend your hot summer afternoons at Mills Pond with a Pool Membership.
• Stay cool, find some great books, learn new things, and see friends on hot days at the Canton Public Library.
Wishing you a happy, healthy, fun-filled and memorable Summer!
Leslee B. Hill