Knowledge Base

Do you have a copy of my survey or plot plan?

The Town Clerk's office does have maps on file of subdivisions, condominiums, lot line revisions, site plans, and utility easements. The designation is reflected in the description in the transfer deed of title. If the map you are looking for is not on file with the Town Clerk, you can check with the Land Use office to see if they have one in their files.

The Assessor’s office has assessment maps showing the lot in the subdivision, but there is no house plotting on their property maps. Real Estate Assessment Information

The Farmington Valley Health District has maps concerning your septic system. FVHD property document search

Updated 5/18/2016 6:15 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!