Knowledge Base

Can you prepare a Release of Mortgage, Lien, or Quit Claim Deed for me?

The Town Clerk's office is the recorder of original documents, creating a legal permanent record. We do not prepare any legal documents or forms. You would need to seek the advice of an attorney in the case of a lien or transfer of property title or go to the original mortgage holder/bank for a release.
Updated 5/18/2016 5:50 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!