Knowledge Base

How do I reserve facility space?

You will need to complete a USE OF TOWN PROPERTY APPLICATION and submit it to the CAO office at: Town of Canton, 4 Market Street, PO Box 168, Collinsville, CT 06022. The application must be received 60 days prior to the event.
Updated 5/18/2016 12:32 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!